Monday, March 21, 2011

Lucky #4

Patient 1 - Probable class II/III.  No show.  Talked to her last week.

Patient 2 - My wonderful mother.  I called her at 12:45, she was here by 1:30.  I took a FMX, with convention film, (call me crazy, because I am) = 26 PAs.

Patient 3 - My beautiful son.  18months.  Let me brush his teeth, liked the light and looking at himself in the mirror.  = 4Q Class IA (I think).

Patient 4 - Kristie's niece.  She was SO good, to let me do a sealant. 

WOW.  Today was one of those crazy first day after a break days. 

GOAL: Pray that my Wednesday patient is on time so I can FINISH him.  If it takes me 4 appts to do him, I may just have to ask for a max anterior injection just because I deserve the pain. 

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. Today was overwhelming. I'm glad to see you survived too. If you take a look at my facebook post, you will see that half the class just now started studying for Perry's test too.

    ReplyDelete