Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bernie

If you can't find your patients chart Mr. Soloman and Heather may spend the next hour looking for it.  You all may look in every possible place at least 3 times.  You may have to have your patient RE-fill out a health history.  You may waste at least 15 minutes of your precious time to look for it and figure out what the protocol is for a lost chart.  And you know what the problem may be?  It may have been filed under his OTHER name.  Bernie.  Oh duh, why didn't I think of that?  Lesson learned. (I have used this If You Give a Mouse a Cookie before.  I am always repeating myself.)

Um . . . 4 quads of a class III today.  Done and done.  My first patients family is wanting to come to me.  For the possibility that they are mockboard/board material YES I WILL!

I wore my Dansko's for the first time today.  For the morning they were great.  For the afternoon my feet have been numb for the last 2 hours.

The best surprise of clinic is when I walk out to the front desk to put something back and CAMDEN and MOM are sitting in the waiting room!  Elation!

Brooke, Kristie, Whitney, MeChel, Sammie, Leigh Leigh, Heather MaCKay are sitting here watching me blog.  :)

Brooke found these ROCKIN gloves over in Sterilization.  We had to model.



4 comments:

  1. Well, previous posts are more reflective than this one, but I appreciate that you are keeping up. I love the "laser lady" comic. Did you show Joy? You are doing well in clinic. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the best time watching you blog it so was the the best part of my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate those gloves!! They are the only mediums in the sterilization area and they are horrible! I either get the life squeezed out of my hands or wear mondo large gloves to avoid them. Can we please just throw these away??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! 4 quads of a class 3, way to go! What the heck are Dansko's? I love reading your blog it keeps me laughing. At least you are having fun with this

    ReplyDelete