Wednesday, March 23, 2011

No Use

Yesterday at 2:30pm, my patient told me he couldn't come tomorrow.  "Made other plans."  :)

Between then and this morning at 9:30am I called . . . literally . . . 14 people.  Nothing.

So I lifted my arms to heaven and said, oh well.

I was able to help Karlie record probe measurements, McCall with the Air/Powder Polisher, Maren with confirming, did an OD on Morgen Weeks (then Karlie can just scale him), did the Peer Calc Eval PE, and saw my CUTE little neighbor Brecklyn and her mom.  :)

Posted by Picasa


Thank you to everyone (Stefanie and Kristie especially) who gave me patients to call.  I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. love you. Way to call 14 freaking people. You're a saint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, so you were able to help all those people, do an OD and see someone's mom and child? You are SO FAST! I envy you! And you were so calm and collected about the situation. You rock!

    ReplyDelete