Monday, October 4, 2010

"Hey Nonny Nonny"

Just thinking of "Mine Mine Mine" from the Disney animated version of Pocahontas cracks me up.  Lyrics here, for a good laugh.

The pertinent phrase from the song is here, "Dig and dig and dig and diggety ..., etc." Today we actually started scaling, which went better than I thought it would.  It was a good day.  I'm not sure what else I can say about it.  Except I am not looking forward to probing an ENTIRE QUAD and have measurements checked next time.  Sorry Chris, here I come to practice!

On a better note (since I know all my readers are concerned), I did figure out my contact situation and am seeing 20/20 today.  Chris had taken my contacts to their case for me once and he mixed them up.  Honest mistake, what does he know about contacts?  Nothing.

Peace out home dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment