Monday, March 7, 2011

día de letra roja

(translation) A Red Letter Day

first spanish speaking patient
Removable Appliance PE
Blood Glucose Testing PE
2 Quads Class III
1PA
1PANO

I didn't pass with flying colors, got quite a few check marks that I deserved, but it is over and done with.

Goal:  Where to start?  Learn Spanish so I can communicate at a better level.

I am SO torn though because her husband wants to see me, and I don't know what class he is, and I don't know if I have time for him, and I don't want to turn him away based on my requirements.  Man I have a hard time with this "curriculum based" experience, I am so much more comfortable with a private practice patient based experience.  Some day I won't be constricted by the structure and requirements of school, and until then, hats off to my red letter day!

3 comments:

  1. Great Job! You were able to get a lot done today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say that you totally ROCKED! I cannot believe how much you accomplished. WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your amazing by doing so much is such a short time. Great Job! Don't get stressed by class 3

    ReplyDelete