Monday, October 17, 2011

Condorman


Laser Lady (Joy) spoke to us today in class.  She did a great job, and for as confusing as lasers are I liked how she simplified a lot of it to words/analogies I could understand.

We also did Patient Education skits today.  And what would this blog be without a few memorable quotes from the presentations.

Radiographs
"Did I tell you that I recently got into underground cage fighting?"  -The always beautiful Jamie Jensen
"I was in Vegas for an underground cage fight when I got a quick hit to the ribs."

Periodontal Disease
"I'm going to stick . . . I mean insert this probe." -Kelsey the hygienist to Adrienne the extreme smoker patient

Oral Hygiene
"Oh, I wish I could open that wide." -Brooke the arthritic pt while handling Emily's typodent to show c-shape flossing

Never a dull moment with this group.  Love.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone enjoyed this, I was SO nervous! I don't do well with improv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see them happen first hand in class and laugh.
    Then I laugh again as I watch you write them down. I laugh a final time when I read them on your blog!! Thanks for keeping things light and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry... But Jamie's Underground Cage fighting comment was BY FAR the funniest thing I have ever heard! I was laughing soooooo hard I was crying! I think it was so funny because it came from her and was TOTALLY unexpected! Oh I love all you funny girls that make me laugh on a daily basis! What a funny day!

    ReplyDelete