Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FBE

Fastest Blogging Ever.

3 minutes people.  That is all I have.

What a great day to be in clinic.  MeChel and I are learning to live in the "Paper World" and then transferring our paper knowledge to the "Real World".  For instance, would we really just stand around in the sterilization room for 15 minutes while our instruments get their nasties jiggled away?  I don't think so.  I think in my real world I would come back and disinfect my stuff THEN finish sterilizing my instruments.  Also, I would NOT Cavi-wipe a tray with DIRTY GLOVES, assume it be clean, stick it under my armpit (ever heard of aerosols?), and bring it back to my Unit with a clear conscience.  But whatev.  We lived in the "Paper World" today just fine, because we passed our PE's.  4 PE's in one week?  A little much?  I think so.

I just got a hunger growl.

G2G.  Pod Wrap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment