Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Say what?

Have you ever heard of the ADHA?  How about the UDHA?  Or SADHA?  No?

WELL I HAVE!  THREE TIMES!

I don't know, maybe one of these days my role as an advocate will really kick in and I will be baptized by fire about how great the UDHA convention was, or how important it is that I submit an essay to become a delegate, or how awesome it would be to get an all expense paid trip to Nashville to get even more free stuff (what could be greater?), but for now I'm aight.

However, if one more person comes to show me a power point on ADHA/UDHA/SADHA, I will most likely puke on them.  Not even on purpose.

In other news, I FOUND IT!  For all of those who were part of my vision, please enjoy below.
p.s. All credit goes to my hubband Chris for finding it.  :)



Oh yeah and we probed in clinic today.  It sucked.  Here's to better days in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha i love it! So since we did not get to use this song for birthday purposes, it totally needs to be on our end of the year video for the new juniors!

    ReplyDelete