Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Glory Glory

"Glory glory hallelujah!"  -Mine Eyes Have Seen the Glory of the Coming of the Lord . . .

What a glorious (hence the post title) day in clinic.  I passed off Intra-Oral Exam (not with flying colors, but hey a pass is a pass), and we got to PRACTICE (see video below)!  I got to work on MeMe Chel who did a fabulous job on me and helped me while I was working on her so I believe I am getting better and definitely more confident.



Now that my friends was a good day.

And how about we get some COMMENTS going on?

p.s. I forgot that the absolute BEST part of my day was walking out of clinic (late thanks to the freaking ultrasonic) and seeing Chris and Cam!  It was so fun and great to spend lunch with them.  Today just may not be beat.  The only thing that could have made today better was MeMe Chel being happier, but thanks to a freaking freak she was kind of down.  (MeChel, I will erase this if you want.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm commenting!! :) And no need to erase be being down... everyone has off days! I was glad your little boy came in! He's super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete