Wednesday, September 15, 2010

No Time

When we don't get time in clinic to blog it is hard to remember to do it later, not to mention what to talk about. 

So . . HHX.  What the freak?  Everybody has a different opinion on how it should be done.  EVERYONE.  Prof Costley, Inst Hafen, Inst. . . . (what is the other lady's name?), Inst Demmings, Megan, Kim, Lauren and Marilyn.  You'd think they all had different training, but they all went to Weebs!  They need to have a systematic approach to these things.  I know they try, but really we're smart people we can figure this out right?  This is the main reason I am dreading passing off the HHX PE.  I want to feel good and competent about what I am doing, but it seems impossible to me with ZERO experience with a real person.

Is this is where critical thinking gets me?  Frustrated?  Great. Puke.

No skull tomorrow.  Rock hard.

"I love you dark continent, good night!" -if you name the movie this quote is from correctly on my comments, I will give you a prize.

2 comments:

  1. Ace Ventura, when nature calls!

    I totally agree with you marianne. It stresses me out that all of the instructors, TA's, and Professor Costley have different opinions on how the health history should be done. I swear it is going to be the death of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls!

    I agree with you on the HHX! I am terrified for this PE! Grr...

    ReplyDelete