Monday, September 13, 2010

All the time

So, if you read my last post you will know that I was frustrated during the last clinic session.  While I was thinking it over I realized that it was MY OWN STUPID FAULT that we didn't have time to do anything.  While we were in the instructor area about to "BREAK" someone asked if we were actually doing vitals.  Prof Costley said no.  Then I (like the idiot that I am sometimes) said, "Why not?" So, Costley said, "Ok if you want to we can."  Then she had the 2nd year TA's demonstrate taking vitals.  (All the while taking up time.)  THEN we did vitals on each other THEN we did Health History.  So . . it was all my fault.  I apologize to all of you in Wednesday's morning clinic last week.


And now, the opposite is true.  We are studying vitals today, and we have AMPLE (as in AMPLE) time.  So here I am.  Blogging to my heart's content.


MeChel pulled her left hammie sometime over the weekend so she is in pain.  (If you'd like to know how much pain just check her HHX changes.)  It is sad, because she is passing off the maintenance PE and she has to bend down and stuff and she is like crying (not really).


Peace out homies.

P.S.  My computer here in UNIT 12 possessed and will not listen to me.  So the AMPLE's are supposed to be red, not green.  word.

No comments:

Post a Comment