Thursday, January 19, 2012

HERO

Hail the conquering HERO!

MeChel found a size 1 ScanX Plate IN THE GARBAGE!  SHE SAVED IT FROM IT'S FINAL RESTING PLACE!  I had already checked the garbage can she found it in.  I was in Mr. Solomon's office telling Amy that I was in the darkest depths of despair when I heard, "FOUND IT!" from X-ray room 1.  It was extremely exciting.  Seriously, MeChel is a hero.

On another note, Mockboards take 2 are now over.  I LOVE my patient and just pray every night that she can keep coming until March.  She is so laid back, easy to clean, not sensitive, tough, doesn't need anesthetic . . . what else can I tell you?  (That is my favorite blogging phrase.)

On another note, I scheduled my Written Anesthesia Exam.  Monday night at 5:30pm.  Kristie and I are going to have a zen session then go rock the test out of it's socks.  Yes.  It is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment