Thursday, January 5, 2012

Yo Yo

Yes, this is the second post about the same day.  I wrote my first post at like 8:00am, feeling apprehensive and unsure about what was to follow.  As it turns out, what followed was AWESOME!  Holy smokes.

Since I was sitting around I;
  1. Took BWX, 2 PA's and a PANO on a Midtown Patient.
  2. Did an OD, BWX and PANO on my patient that came at 9.
  3. Whitnee filled out the green sheet for me and DANG IT ALL he didn't qualify for a mockboard/board.  :( Sorry Whit.
  4. Pano requirements donsies. 
  5. Passed off Oraqix PE and Infection Control Spring PE.
  6. Ate lunch (always a bonus)
  7. Saw my Class IV pt who ended up being super nice and pretty easy to work with.
  8. Took BWX and 2 PA's him.
  9. Karlie filled out the ENTIRE green sheet for me so that went significantly faster than it would have.  12's people.  multiple 12's during probing.
  10. Took intraoral pictures for my project.  (Thank you Leigh for making it known unto me that I needed to do this.)
  11. Did 4 injections (left IA, R/L mentals, infiltration (supraperiosteal)
  12. Finished 1 quad with only one error.  :)
  13. He's coming back on the 26th. 
  14. And holy cow the HELP!  Whitnee, Karlie, Karen, Leigh . . . WOW.  Thanks friends.


1 comment:

  1. Wow... I got tired just reading that! And JEALOUS!! Lol. Way to go girl! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete