Thursday, January 5, 2012

Change

Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out.  Hear the tides of the ocean being pulled to and from by the gravitational pull of the sun, moon and sky. 

I am now in Unit 18.  It is in the forgotten pod.  It is the most forgotten unit in the most forgotten pod.  I'd like to document a few pros and cons.

Pros:
  • Quick access to the pencil sharpner
  • Quick access to the Instructor scuttlebutt
  • Quick access to the EXIT in case of an emergency or Stat Situation
  • In a pod with the amazing Leigh and Karen!
  • Right across the hall from Michelle and Brooke!
Cons:
  • For the first time in my dental hygiene career I am away from the supply unit.  Maybe I'll lose some weight getting exercise walking back and forth to set-up/break-down/get gloves.
  • I'm just a little disoriented here.  
  • For the first time in my dental hygiene career I am not in the same unit as Kristie.  I have missed her negative attitude in the morning, and her grumpiness.  I really have.  How will I ever pass off a PE without her constant motivation?
  • My patient slept in, so he'll be late.  Is this a bad omen connected to Unit 18?  We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I was so not that grumpy!! Wait maybe your right I so was!! Though I will miss having someone appreciate the true finesse it takes to be my kind of grumpy. Oh and you better realize that I still made it over to your unit on the first day of clinic!!! I expect you to drop by mine so we can discuss the issue/matter of PE's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M IN YOUR BLOG! =)

    ReplyDelete