Friday, January 13, 2012

KHanson4

Wow.  The news is starting to sink in.  I am realizing what a loss JW is going to suffer on January 30th, when KHanson4 leaves us.  I have only had a few issues with DOCTOR Hanson.  One of them happened when I called her Instructor or Professor, and she freaked a leak.  Lesson learned, doctor, doctor, doctor.  She is definitely all or nothing.  Go big or go home.  Black or white.  But I have come to really love her.  I will miss;
  • Her being blunt and laying the smack down on stupidity.
  • Her always thinking I am being sarcastic, when I am only mostly being sarcastic.
  • That she gets me and my attitude.
  • Her beautiful gifts in terms of classifications.
  • Her fun personality.
  • Her genuine-ness.  She is herself, all the time and you know it.
  • Her PASSION for instrumentation.  She really gets excited when you do the twist.
  • Her love for rap music and beginning of class JAM sessions.
  • Calling it like it is.
I'm sure there is more I will miss and I'll update as they come to me. 
I'll seriously miss you KHanson4.



3 comments:

  1. Oh me, I started out reading your blog, just about in tears. Then I see these pictures and about died. She is my all time favorite instructor (sorry to all the others as you guys are a close second) and I will truly miss her greatly. I still cannot believe she will be gone in 2 weeks. I WILL MISS YOU KH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That did come as big shock! I'm with you Marianne. I will miss how blunt she can be. I think that it makes me a better hygienist. I don't need no sugar coating! Give it to me straight. KHanson always did that. Thanks Doctor Hanson! You are truly an amazing person and we understand that you need to do what is best for your family. Just make sure to come visit us when you can! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ode to DOCTOR Hanson! Ditto on everything that has been said. It is going to be so crazy without her at school. Someone is going to need to step up their game and bring us some Hanson-ness so we don't all go into denial or something and fail all of our boards. P.s. Marianne, you are so eloquent in your blogs, love love love reading them! The best part is, I can totally picture you in my head saying exactly what you write and it makes me enjoy it all the more. Hopefully that didn't stalker-freak you out....

    ReplyDelete