Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Phenomenon

The observable occurrence of which I speak is somewhat personal.  Not really, but you have to be prepared for it.  Most of my scrub pants, a certain pair especially, tended to fall down throughout the clinic day.  It was one of the only times I was thankful for our knee length lab jackets.  However, another factor in this phenomenon is that my shirt (especially if it was one of our purple or grey Weber shirts) would start to shimmy up.  Even before my belly started growing this would happen.  It just got worse with the uteran increase.  You can imagine, that by the end of morning appts I was functioning on very low mid-section coverage!  One day, Sarah helped me document.  Now remember, I warned you so don't be offended by what you are about to see. 

Not bad for an 18 week fetus!
The lab coat saved you all from witnessing THIS every day.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment