Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lunch!

Many of you know that lunch was a large part of my happiness at school.  

Possibilities were endless.  
Company was always top notch.  
Clinic gossip was delightful and often hilarious.  
I see no down side.

Lunch from WSU Clinic was often $2 at the Institute.  It ranged from Chick Fil-A, Arby's, Chinese, you name it they had it.  Close, cheap, and fun.  Runner up is probably Burger King.  MeChel and I often brought coupons and split meals.  Pita Pit once with MeChel, Kelsey, and Adrienne.  

Lunch from the VA was often Wendy's at first, but then flipped to Jimmy Johns.  All I know is that I could BARELY get myself out of bed in time to make carpool, so ain't no way in HECK I was also making myself a lunch.  Maybe I brought a lunch one day at the VA Spring Semester, and only because we were going to The Pie afterwards.  

Jimmy John's

At the Union.  Michelle, Karen, MeChel on NCUR Day.

Me, pretending these girls are my friends.

Whoa, Michelle.  What's up? 

There we go!

Burger King.  MeChel had to straighten me out on which smoothie was mine.

The BEST large group picture ever. directly following a pretty darn good hygiene joke.
I think the hygiene joke went something like this.  Alright everybody to the distal, you need to get mesial, TO THE MIDLINE!

Final Clinic Day Potluck!

No offense, but not as good as the previous one.  You can't hardly see the right quadrant!
The Best Memories at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment