Saturday, February 4, 2012

Brain Dump

I know, that YOU know that eating is usually the highlight of my day.  Well, yesterday was a real treat because I ate a Hot Pocket from the freezer (thanks Mark!) and then Madi and Stefanie had extra from Little Ceaser's so I ate a piece of pizza and a breadstick.  It was yummy, and thankfully MeChel is the best partner ever because she had already taken radiographs on our first afternoon child by the time I re-entered clinic.  What a peach.  And thank you to everyone else who shared their yummy food with me.

My dental hygiene stress comes out in my dreams.  Last night/morning (I woke up at 8, got a drink, went back to sleep then had this dream) I dreamt that Perry decided to leave the ranks of WSU.  I was furious. Incensed.  LIVID.  I felt so betrayed.  It was weird and I really thought it was real.  Let's all pray it's not.

Went to the VA this week and had clinic.  I have Wednesday and Saturday off and still feel completely drained from dental hygiene.  I don't know how these other girls who are doing stuff EVERY day survive it.  The patients at the VA make it fun.  I actually had a more productive Thursday clinic than previous weeks this semester.  My morning patient (from the 9:00 family) is a Class III.  Praise the heavens!  And my afternoon was a 1B, so that tells you how productive my previous weeks have been (not very).  Oh, but I did do sealants on my afternoon kid so now those are out of the way.  One requirement down.  That is how I have to think through the semester, take one or two requirements at a time and check them off as they're done.  Otherwise, I lose all hope and want VERY badly to just give up.     

Thank heavens for Saturday morning sleep till 10.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment