Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mockingboards

I just finished The Hunger Games.  It has pervaded my life.  Hence Mockingboards = Mockingjay + Mockboards.  I told MeChel today that I couldn't come to Burger King without a coupon because I am just a girl from the Seam.

Wonderful H-dawg came in today.  He is so punctual and such a nice guy.  We took 4 PA's for mockboards (his lower right DID qualify!) and then cleaned his left side.  Freaking hard calculus, as well as a very tough guy.  No numbing.  After my 6 or so errors, I made a resolution.  TO OVERTHROW THE CAPITAL!  (jk) My real resolution was to sharpen all my instruments after each patient, which I did today.  Almost as important as breaking all of Panem free of oppression. 

Now a lab.  Dullsville.  Maybe I could get some Morphling to get me through it. 

In Collaboration with MeChel Berrett.
Disclaimer:  If you have not read The Hunger Games, this may not make sense to you.  Get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment