Thursday, January 6, 2011

For Jennifer Brooke Baker

I have not felt a strong pull toward blogging ever since Prof Costley posted this little puppy in the 2216 Syllabus.

A suggested format for blog entries is:
Identify a goal for the day in clinic.
List strategies for achieving that goal.
Evaluate the degree to which the goal was accomplished.
Express feelings about the outcome of the day.

DULLSVILLE!  (no offense SC)

So . . . I am hoping the desire to be creative and share my thoughts with all y'all will return.  In the meanwhile, here is my dullsville post.

Mondee:  Good to be back.  I wish we would have had a practice set-up and practice OD and practice scaling day, because Wednesday came up super fast!

Wednesdee: I finished my wonderful mother.  full mouth hand scaled, tb/tp/df polish and fl varnish.  Not so bad.  I am tx a stranger danger on Monday and am excited for that to be under my belt.

TTFN.  Thanks Brookie for the prompt.  I hope it was all you wanted it to be.  :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .............and more!
    I love how you used my full name. AWESOME!
    I know I am a bit bummed about the whole formatted entries. I felt it was more of me expressing myself when it didn't have to be set up in a specific way. I will still continue to check your blog weekly though....don't you worry!

    ReplyDelete