Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Hail the Conquering Hero" -The Genie from Aladdin

What a day what a day.

Patient showed up.  Goal accomplished.

My Bro ho (brother) sacrificed his sleep this morning to come see me.  It was so fun.  I am sad it is over and will never happen again.  (He goes on a mission this summer and by the time he's home I'll be graduated! So we'll never have 3 full hours to mess around during a dental cleaning again.)  His mouth is a fine specimen, and he doesn't even floss.  (Clark, you still need to floss though.)

Then I had lunch.

Then I had CA.  I was late (only 10 minutes early instead of 15 minutes early, it depends on which paper you read as to if I was really "late" or not, but NS said I was late.)  Let me tell you I worked hard that whole time and got out on time.  Only to find out that I had locked the car keys and the spare key in the car that morning so Chris couldn't come get me.  My phone was dead.  I asked Prof Costley if she could take me home.  She very kindly obliged.  What a life saver.

Goal: Get some peeps for Wednesday mornings.  My Mondays are pretty full, but Wednesday mornings are nilch. 

Goal:  Pass off some freaking PE's.

Goal: Find out how to schedule patients when I got a 1B done in one morning appt.  Should I start doing 2 half patients in one day?  Or just take longer because I am going to start passing off PE's? 

No comments:

Post a Comment