Thursday, March 1, 2012

Glory Glory

So many of my blog titles have to do with "Glory Glory" or "Hallelujah", because I just feel so jubilant when clinic day is over.  It is overwhelming.  Once I'm here I like it, but when I'm in my bed in the morning it's a little much.  So, today was good.  Well . . . this afternoon was good.  The morning I saw a Class III lady.  Three quads.  She was freaking hard.  That or I am getting worse, maybe both.  I HATE HATE HATE the communication barrier so I can't fully explain things to her.  Her bottom teeth may/will/probably fall out now that her lingual calculus bar is gone.  And subgingival anterior radiographic calculus!  Freak, the anatomy up there is impossible.  So I may/will/probably not get an A in clinic this semester.  meh.

lunch - Institute Arby's fast because MeChel, Karlie and I were working into the wee hours of lunch.

afternoon - 2 1A's.  Thanks to MeChel Berrett for helping me TREMENDOUSLY, by doing sealants on the 6 year old and getting me any willy nilly thing I forgot for the 10 year old.  What a peach, an angel, a savior, a friend, a confidant, etc.  

Speaking of that peach, a patient that my Dad referred to me, to the clinic, to MeChel qualifies as a board for Mechie.  Hooray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment