Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome All

Sunday night I lay in bed thinking of all the things I should do Monday morning to prepare for clinic, etc.

Then I get up Monday morning and think, "I'm bored, what should I do?" and don't do any of the things I think of Sunday night.

Also, I have been really getting stupid lately.  Today's manifestations of my idioticity were that I wore ankle socks (haven't done that since the the first day of clinic first semester) and I remembered to put my contacts in (so I can use my loupes) when I was half way to Karlie's house (already running a few minutes late!)  So . . . I was a little worried about my brain at that point, but the day turned out great.

My patient was a trooper.  TONS of anesthesia.  Vining was stymied, and not happy about it.  She metabolized it so fast, and her tissue was extremely fibrotic so the actual Lidocaine was hard to administer.  Anyhoo, 3 Quads done.  1-II 2-III.  It was good and great.  I cannot believe this semester is coming to a close and I believe (keeping my fingers crossed though) I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

More to come on the Welcome Night later.

No comments:

Post a Comment