Thursday, October 7, 2010

905 South Main

Come one, come all!  To the dental hygiene clinic at my house.  Equipped with nice comfy chairs/couches and pillows to enjoy during treatment.  I keep patient fees low, by supplying the office with homemade masks (truly utilizing dental floss for all of it's many uses) and other cheap aseptic techniques (wrapping everything in paper towels and washing your hands).  
Don't mind Cam's bumbies.

My homemade mask, inspired by Clark's complaint about me breathing on him.

Patients LOVE it here!
Floss wrapped around the ear to secure the fit.

Close up of my genius.  Paper towel to office clip to floss to face.

4 comments:

  1. Heaven help you Marianne! You freakin' crack me up. My husband is getting the "treatment" this weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius! Scott always tells people about the good old days when I would scale his teeth on the couch. Got to love it. BTW, your DH blog is so much better than mine was. I really had no idea what blogging was all about during school. Looks like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a freakin genius, what a nifty mask!! Ha ha i love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete