Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Do the Twist






Hey VA peeps, this is the video I was telling you about.

KARLIE WEEKS DO NOT WATCH THIS UNTIL YOU ARE IN THE MOOD TO THINK 'PUMPERNICKEL MUFFIN' IS FUNNY! (Yes, I really am yelling that to you.)


Alright folks, here we are again with one more week behind us.  Hard to believe.  I had an awesome Granola lady this morning.  1B, BWX films. no retakes with a cone cut, but could still see the distal of the canine. (MIRACLE).  Got done early, etc, etc, etc.


LUNCH - Burger King with MeCh.  Used a coupon.  :)  Sat in the wet lab with all my peeps for lunch.  That is the best part of my school week.  Sitting in the wet lab, chilling and relaxing with everybody, reminiscing about patients, telling crazy stories, laughing our heads off, finding similarities and comfort from each other.  Seriously, I love it the mostest.


Back to the weekly grind.  Afternoon patient, Leigh's patient's husband, awesome guy.  Cutest little 3 year old girl wandering back and forth between Leigh and my operatories.  Generalized class III.  :) Did his OD and cleaned 2 quadrants.  Oh happy day.  Hanson was very impressed with my skills, as she should have been because she worked with me long and hard last week and I am finally getting THE TWIST!  Anyway, he was worth it.

So . . . what else can I tell you?

4 comments:

  1. Bah ha ha!! Heel clicks?? She was wonderful!! Laughing out loud in my apartment by myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, so your blog was perfect. I love the lunch period too, I just feel like I always come in so late and miss a lot.

    I saw you with your granola and thought "what a perfect patient"! I was listening to MeChel and her patient and he was TOTALLY granola too (I suppose becuase your and MeChel's patient's knew each other =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow where do you find these youtube videos lol I swear you some how just find the weirdies lol Thanks for the post! Glad clinic was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love lunch time. it is sooooo much fun. i can't stop laughing the entire time. we are all hilarious.

    ReplyDelete