Monday, November 7, 2011

Doobies

When class time lends itself to a blog post, you know it was a good one.  Today's discussion included Bisphosphonate usage, Drug Use/Abuse and then Oral Art (piercings, etc).  Really I think it was that there were SO many unanswerable questions going on, such as, "Why would somebody do meth?"  "Why don't they care that their teeth get all yucky from that?" "I knew somebody who . . . why?" that my mind began to wander and entertain itself with Office vids.







After Alexander said that Marijuana looks like Oregano I REALLY wanted to find the clip from Frame Toby of Michael getting "drugs" from the warehouse guys, which is really just their salad toppings or something.  Good stuff.  The Office will never be the same without Michael Scott.

Anywho, other great things about today.

  • Kayla finished off my eggs.  :)  Chris sent me out the door with a whopping bowl of eggs, which I could not finish, and instead of dumping them in the garbage Kayla finished them.  Love her more and more.
  • While talking about clinical signs of methamphetamine use the word "Formication" came up.  You want to be careful whilst saying this word, Alexander certainly was.  It is the sensation of insects crawling on the skin.  FYI.
  • Hyperactivity is another effect of meth use, such as hair flipping, which caused a short upset as to the origin of  MeChel's constant hair flip.  However, that suspicion has since been resolved.
  • My mouth was feeling yucky during class, and all I had in my backpack was a tin of mints that I got on my honeymoon (over 4 years ago) that has been in my bag ever since.  I tried to open it, couldn't.  MeChel tried to open it, couldn't.  I tried again, the tin flipped out of my hands and onto the floor making a ruckus in the process.  Karlie Nichols tried to open it, couldn't.  Finally Karlie Willard Weeks tried to open it, SUCCESS.  So . . . now we all know who has superhuman strength.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like I need to come sit by you during class. I could always use some good Office clips during all of the question and answer time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA! I didn't know that it was a tin of mints that you were trying to open, I just heard the ruckus...!!!

    ReplyDelete