Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's Official.

I suck.

1/5 My Mom. 1B.

1/10 Resource List Patient. Had to leave 1 hour early.  1 of 2. 1B.

1/12 Return Resource List Patient.  Great.

1/19 Resource List Patient.  Confirmed multiple times.  At 8:00am that morning she said she was, "On her way." No show.  Haven't heard from her since.

1/24 Resource List Patient.  One appt.  Braces.  Fudged to get him done. 1B.

1/26 Resource list patient scheduled.  When calling to confirm over the weekend, she was sick.  Rescheduled her. 
EMERGENCY BACKUP: Brother Clark.  1B. Completed.

1/31 Resource List Patient.  Great guy, student at Weebs. Class V. 1 of 2.

2/2 Return Resource List Patient.  Completed.

2/7 Resource List Patient.  Got a text morning of, she is sick.  Have called to reschedule her, no response.
EMERGENCY BACKUP: Husband Chris. 1B. Completed.

2/9 Resource List Patient.  Was sick a few weeks ago.  1B. 1 of 2.

2/14 Return Resource List Patient. Got a text morning of, her son is sick, she can't come in.
EMERGENCY BACKUP: Brother Clark for sealants.  Sister Kelsey for OD.

2/23 Sister Erica.  1B. Completed.

And just for the record, I cannot schedule a higher classified patient to save my life.

Yesterday, with Chris' Spanish speaking skills, we called 2 patients 4 times. no answer/answering machine.

Today we called 2 patients 2 times.  One can come at the other clinic time (any girls want her?  ClassII/III), one didn't answer/wrong number on his other listed number.

I need someone for Wednesday March 2nd. 

I think I'll just get sick myself that day.  I've probably got an ulcer by now anyway. 

1 comment:

  1. YOU DON'T SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I'll stop brushing and flossing if you need me to be a 2. I'll do it. BUT I am sticking to my goals pretty well :) last night I said to Jared "have you flossed?" he sighed.. no.. We flossed yesterday! :) course we did. and we will keep flossing!!

    ReplyDelete