Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Duh

I was telling my pod-mates about how my patient has a flipper, because she has two teeth broken off at the gumline and is going to get implants.  And they said, "Couldn't that be your removable?"  And I said, "Oh yeah!"  DUH.  The problem is that she is coming back this Monday.  One clinic day before we learn the PE for the Removable.  Maybe she could come back though.  Just maybe.  Or maybe I could use a patient that Stefanie gave me who has a removable.  We'll see. 

I really liked my pt.  She was nice, responsive.  She had the most intense health history I have ever done, but I just took it one question at a time.  She may refer her husband to me.  He is a dento-phob.

Goal:  Remember patient's safety wear so you don't feel like a tard.

1 comment:

  1. My patient today had 2.5 pages of HHx today....so yeah, I'm feelin' ya!

    ReplyDelete