Thursday, May 24, 2012

S-T-R-E-S-S!

There were times of HIGH STRESS during the school year.  Particularly the weeks before boards and then the weeks before clinic ended as we realized a bunch of random requirements that we hadn't thought about.  I captured a few of these stressful moments, and only wish I could have actually recorded the conversations that went on during these pictures, but I think I remember pretty well what went on.


"If ONE MORE PERSON even BRINGS UP another requirement, I will freak out."
Sam - Karlie - MeChel



"I am so ticked right now.  My Class III just cancelled . . . for the third time."
Karlie



"Wait.  We have to have 4 quads of a Class IV AT WEBER?!?!?  2 of mine are from the VA?!?!?!"
Sarah - Brooke


2 comments:

  1. That makes me LAUGH! Brooke and I look totally
    F-R-E-A-K-E-D OUT!!! Oh, how I miss the good times! I just love you Marianne. Thanks for the post. I love that you are keeping it up even though you won't get any credit for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Stonehaven sees these pics they will feel validated for their radical decision to oust me! ha ha

    ReplyDelete