Monday, November 1, 2010

You'd Think

You'd think that the Hygiene Program would have every policy and procedure down pat.

You'd think that everything would be streamlined and in perfect working order.

You'd think that if clinic was 4 hours long we could get it all done in that time.

You'd think that a rubber cup polish would remove all biofilm on a tooth.

You'd think I would hate the feeling and aftertaste of Fluoride Varnish.

You'd think the treatment record could have a standard procedure for each circumstance.

You'd think that I'd stop losing my stuff (bib clip, pen, who knows what'll be next).

You'd think after a long fun weekend Mondays would be a good half day.

You'd think with only 4 more weeks of the semester I'd be picking up steam to study.

You'd think that when I got home the house would be clean and dinner in the works.

You'd think that Chris would have left me at least a few cookies to eat.

You'd think Monday would be a good day.

guess not.  :(

3 comments:

  1. You'd think people would comment on each other's blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting on Jarica :) sorry about your poopy day. I wanted to come say hi, but as usual we were only in Kaysville for a little while. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like the taste of Varnish? Love it!

    ReplyDelete